Delete Browser Cookies
Chrome: how to delete cookies in Chrome on your Windows or Mac computer
1. Open Chrome.
2. In the top right corner of the browser you will see three dots, which indicates a settings menu.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Advanced.”
4. Click on the section “Clear browsing data.”
5. Under the “All cookies and site data” section, you can customize which cookies to delete based on a specific time range and other options. Finally, you can complete the deletion by clicking “Clear data.” You can also clear your cache, which is where your computer stores previously viewed websites so they can be loaded faster on future visits.
Chrome: how to delete cookies in Chrome on your Android device
1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
2. To the right of the address bar, tap on “More,” or what looks like three dots, and then select “Settings.”
3. Tap on the “Privacy” category and then select “Clear browsing data.”
4. Here you can personalize your selections for which cookies to delete by selecting a specific time range.
5. Once you have made your selections, you can then check “Cookies and site data.” Uncheck all the other items.
6. Tap “Clear data.”
Chrome: how to delete cookies in Chrome on your iOS device
1. On your device, launch the Chrome app.
2. At the top right, tap on the three dots, scroll down and then select “Settings.”
3. Under settings, tap “Privacy” then “Clear browsing data.”
4. Select “Cookies, site data,” and uncheck all other items.
5. Tap on “Clear browsing data.”
6. Then select “Done.”
Internet Explorer: how to delete cookies in Internet Explorer for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7 on your Windows PC
1. Launch Internet Explorer.
2. Select “Tools” from the menu, select the “Safety” menu, and then select “Delete browsing history.”
3. Make sure that the “Cookies and website data” checkbox is selected, and then click on “Delete.”
How to delete cookies in Microsoft Edge on your Windows PC:
1. Launch Microsoft Edge and go to the “more” menu and select “Settings.”
2. Scroll to “Clear browsing data,” and then select “cookies and saved website data” and then select clear.